On World AIDS Day the global community is focusing on protecting the human rights of all people affected by HIV. World AIDS Day events were held in Oklahoma City on November 30th and in Tulsa on December 1st. Both events can be found on facebook at TulsaCARES and OKC World AIDS Day Memorial Service.
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma has an HIV/AIDS Legal Resource Project that offers legal assistance to low-income Oklahomans who have HIV or AIDS.
We help these people with legal problems related to their illness, such as:
- divorces, custody or visitation problems,
- problems with a landlord over repairs, lockouts or eviction
- applying for social security disability
- discharging student loans
- health care coverage
- consumer credit issues like wage garnishment, small claims collections.
Call us on our dedicated, confidential phone number: